At McGill Foods Pvt.Ltd, we collect, store and use personal information in order to provide you with excellent service. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide a more personalized shopping experience. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as required to fulfil your request.
What Information Do We Collect? How Do We Use It?
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and bank information including credit or debit card details. This allows us to process and fulfill your orders and to notify you of your order status. You may voluntarily sign up to be informed about certain offers. For this service, we need only an email address, which we use to send the information you requested.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address and email address, so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- We personalize your shopping experience by using your purchases to shape our recommendations about other merchandise that might be of interest to you.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site.
Who will we share your information with?
- We will not share, rent, lease, or sell your personal information (e.g. your email address, your bank information including credit or debit card details, your name, your address, etc.) to any third party for their independent use or benefit.
- We will set and access our own cookies on your computer to allow you to buy and interact at the site. We also use web beacons to gather anonymous, aggregated statistical information (e.g. unique hits, page views, etc.) about our website traffic.
- We may share information collected by us with third parties to help process your order or to provide statistical and demographic analysis to help us and our business partners in providing you with better services and offerings.
What can you do regarding the collection, use and distribution of your information?
- You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. McGill Foods Pvt.Ltd reserves the right to send you service related communication, considered to be a part of your McGill Foods Pvt. Ltd account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
- Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in the archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
- If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
How Do We Protect Customer Information?
- We have a strong content management system using the latest encryption technology in place where the information collected is cycled and is operated by professional people with a password protected user environment.
- Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.